- Chain 60
- Row 1 – Double Crochet
- The next 40 rows are the basket weave stitch
- This gives you one side of the cushion cover – Rinse, repeat
- Join the two sides using a single crochet stitch
The youtube link gives you a detailed explanation on how to do the basket weave stitch but it’s really not difficult at all!
- The cushions are from Ikea
- James Brett Marble Chunky and John Lewis Aran
- Crochet hook size 5 and 4 respectively.
I think it looks really quite nice – don’t you? Let me know what you think?