Here’s a card I made for a friend using the Tatty Teddy Stamps.
- As the Kraft card blank was 5″ x 7″, I used water colour paper that was 1/4 inch smaller.
- The images were stamped using black Ranger Archival Ink
- I used three different stamp sets:
- Tiny Tatty Teddy – Walking
- Lawn Fawn – Year Two Belated for the sentiment
- Papermania Docraft Celebrations stamp set (that appears to unavailable) for the balloons
- I drew the strings with a black marker
- The images were coloured with Zig Clear Brush pens – I LOVE them.
- I then distressed the borders and glued it to the blank card
Some pictures of the card.
Thank’s for stopping by!