This card was for the Featured Stamper challenge on SCS This was the lovely card that i drew inspiration from and this was my version:
- I punched out four circles of coloured paper and glued it to the card base.
- The circles were outlined with Stabilo pens. Glued a butterfly and some gems on the fourth circle.
- The sentiment was stamped.
- Stamps: Sentiment stamp
- Paper: 300gsm white card stock, coloured paper
- Paper Size: A6
- Ink: Hobbycraft Dye Ink
- Accessories: Hessian butterfly, white gems, stabilo pens
This card has been submitted for the following challenges:
Facebook: A Card a Day on Facebook Day 15 Card 15
Splitcoaststampers: Featured Stamper Challenge
Thanks for stopping by!