The brief for this card challenge was to make my own stamp
I have no interest in making my own (not at the moment, at least :)) and don’t really have the time to experiment (why, why, why don’t I win the lottery?).
I used the negative stamping technique where you mask off an area and colour the rest of the card.
Here’s my card:
- I punched out circles on copy paper and glued it to the watercolour paper using low tack glue
- Sprayed different colours of cosmic colour misting ink on the card
- Removed the circles and outlined the white areas with a fine liner pen
- Added Tim Holtz’s word stickers and doodled around it
- Used 3D foam tape to glue the panel to the card blank
- Stamps: Circles punched out and used as a mask
- Paper: Watercolour paper
- Paper Size: A6
- Ink: Cosmic shimmer misting ink
- Accessories: Tim Holtz word sticker, circle punch, low tack glue, paper, fineliner pen, 3D foam tape
- Techniques: Negative stamping
This card has been submitted for the following challenges:
Facebook: A Card a Day on Facebook Day 12 Card 12
Splitcoaststampers: Ways to Use It Challenge
Thanks for stopping by!