This card was made for the Sketch Challenge on SCS and this was the sketch
and this is my take on it
- I adhered a stripey paper to the card blank.
- The focal point was stamped on and coloured in using Zig Clean Clear brushes.
- I doodled faux stitching around it.
- The sentiment was stamped and coloured in and adhered using 3d foam tape
- Stamps: Freebies from Creative Stamping
- Paper: Papermania Textured cardstock, water colour paper, glitter paper, designed paper
- Paper Size: A6
- Ink: Zig Clean Clear Brush
- Accessories: 3d foam tape
- Techniques: Stamping, watercolouring, doodling
This card has been submitted for the following challenges:
Facebook: A Card a Day on Facebook Day 11 Card 11
Facebook: Talkies Christmas Weekly Challenge
Splitcoaststampers: Card Sketch Challenge
Thanks for stopping by!