This card was made for a CAS challenge:
This was the brief – “Your CAS challenge this week is to use a product, image, etc. that looks frozen! Stickles, glitter, ice skating, igloos, etc.” and this was what I made
Am not particularly pleased with the heat embossing.
- I used standard acrylic paints – black, purple and dark blue to create a night sky. I used a paintbrush as well as my fingers to blend in the colours.
- The snow was created by splashing gesso on the panel. I also added stickles for dimension.
- The sentiment was heat embossed (not very well 🙂 ) and the panel was adhered to the card blank which had faux stitching around it.
- Stamps: Freebie sentiment from Creative Stamping
- Paper: Handmade paper, 300gsm card blank
- Paper Size: A6
- Ink: Acrylic paint, gesso
- Accessories: Stickles, White embossing powder, white gel pen
- Techniques: Heat embossing, painting
This card has been submitted for the following challenges:
Facebook: A Card a Day on Facebook Day 16 Card 16
Splitcoaststampers: CAS Challenge
Thanks for stopping by!