I was inspired by one of my favourite Crosby, Stills, Nash song – Our House.
I had created a mini art journal page using this image and my sister-in-law wanted greetings cards made out of it!
- The image is hand drawn and water coloured in.
- Once the paint was dry, I went around it with a fine liner pen to outline everything.
- Used a white gel pen to add highlights.
- Stamps: None – hand drawn
- Paper: Water colour panel, 260 gsm card blank
- Paper Size: A6
- Ink: Water colour paints
- Accessories: Fineliner pen, White gel pen
- Techniques: Water colouring
This card has been submitted for the following challenges:
Facebook: A Card a Day on Facebook Day 23 Card 23
Colour Challenge 619