I have NO idea who I am going to give all these cards to!
The theme for this card was warmth: “Use something warm and toasty on your cards” so of course I have a coffee card 🙂
- I stamped the image using Archival ink and water coloured it using Derwent’s Inkense pencils.
- Used Stickles to add dimension to the hearts as well as to the coffee and the mittens.
- Used a pink sharpie to frame the panel and adhered it to the card blank with Tombow.
- The steam was drawn using a fineliner pen
- Stamps: Freebies from Creative Stamping
- Paper: Water colour paper, Papermania Textured Cardstock
- Paper Size: A6
- Ink: Rangers Archival Ink, Derwent’s Inktense Water Colour pencils
- Accessories: Stickles, fineliner pen, Sharpies, Tombow
- Techniques: Water colouring
This card has been submitted for the following challenges:
Facebook: A Card a Day on Facebook Day 19 Card 19
Splitcoaststampers: Ways to Use It Challenge
Thanks for stopping by!