Created for the Card Sketch challenge, this was fun to make.This was the sketch
and this is what I came up with
- I wanted to create a single panel card for the Sketch Challenge.
- I stamped the focal point using Ranger’s black archival ink and coloured it in with Derwent Inktense water colour pencils.
- The frame was drawn with Inktense pencils and then outlined with a fine liner pen.
- The flowers were stamped using different Memento inkpads and a Craft Asylum stamp
- The border was drawn using a fine liner pen
- Stamps: Crafter’s Companion, Craft Asylum
- Paper: Watercolour paper
- Paper Size: A5
- Ink: Memento Dew Drops, Derwent Inktense pencils, Ranger Archival Ink
- Accessories: Fineliner pen
- Techniques: Water colour, doodling
This card has been submitted for the following challenges:
Facebook: A Card a Day on Facebook Day 18 Card 18
Splitcoaststampers: Sketch Challenge
Thanks for stopping by!