This was supposed to be a water colour card but I stamped using a pigment die instead of archival so I decided to use pencils instead.
- I coloured it in and used a paint thinner wash to blend the colours in.
- The panel was adhered to the card front using 3D foam tape
- Stamps: Woodland Folk – Perfect Day
- Paper: Watercolour
- Paper Size: Notecard
- Ink: Hobbycraft Pigment ink, Derwent Coloursoft pencils
- Accessories: Paint thinner, paper stumps, 3D foam tape
This card has been submitted for the following challenges:
Facebook: A Card a Day on Facebook Day 29 Card 29
Free For All 362
Thanks for stopping by!