A card made using the freebies from Creative Stamping
- I stamped the lollipops using black Ranger Archival ink.
- Coloured it with Derwent pencils (which arent water soluble).
- Using a paper stump, I went over it with paint thinner to give it a blended look
- Stamps: Freebies from Creative Stamping
- Paper: Watercolour
- Paper Size: A6
- Ink: Ranger Archival
- Accessories: Derwent colour pencils, paint thinner, paper stumps
- Techniques: Blending
This card has been submitted for the following challenges:
Facebook: A Card a Day on Facebook Day 26 Card 26
Colour Challenge 619
Thanks for stopping by!