I made this card for Mother’s Day which is on the 26th of March in the UK.
This card will be sent off to my lovely mother-in-law tomorrow. Usually, I make her chicken themed cards (the lady loves chickens :)) but she likes flowers too so this seemed appropriate.
- I cut a piece of handmade card to just under A6 size and stamped the image on it.
- It was coloured using Zig Clean Clear brushes.
- The sentiment was stamped using black Archival ink.
- The panel was then adhered to the card blank with 3d foam tape.
- Stamps: Woodware Happy Mother’s Day
- Paper: Handmade paper
- Paper Size: A6
- Ink: Ranger black archival ink, Zig Clean Clear Brush
- Accessories: 3D Foam tape
This card has been submitted for the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by!