I have never drawn a dog or puppy before! This card took me a while to make, but I so enjoyed it.
The brief was to make a card using a dog or puppy stamp and since I don’t have any dog or puppy stamps, I decided to have a go at trying to draw one 🙂
I love dogs and cats and I miss my Molly who was the best dog there ever was. As she grew older, she grew more sedate and imperial but when she was a pup, she was a ball of energy, especially when we went walkies. The fact that she had three legs never stopped her from running around like a little maniac.
This card is a tribute to my little Molly Dolly
- As you can see, my handwriting is terrible 🙂 I tried to mitigate it by drawing pencil lines across the card so I could at least write in a straight line.
- The dog was copied from a Google image; am sorry, I am not creative enough to be able to draw things on my own
- There isnt a lot of colour in this card so I used a red pen to doodle an outline and the make little hearts
- Stamps: Hand drawn
- Paper: 300gsm white card blank
- Paper size: A6
- Ink: Staedtler fine liner pens, Stabilo 68 sketch pens
This card has been submitted for the following challenges:
Splitcoaststampers Ways to Use it Challenge – 628
Thanks for stopping by 🙂