If it’s a card for Laurence, it HAS to be about insects 🙂
After stressing about it forever, the design of the card just happened almost by itself.
- Using circle dies, I cut out circular panels on the yellow polka dotted cardstock.
- Placing it on the white card I drew a pencil line to mark the space in which I would stamp.
- The images were stamped using archival ink and coloured with Zig watercolours.
- The yellow panel was adhered with double sided glue
- Faux stitching was added with a fine liner pen.
- Stamps: Woodware Friendly Bugs
- Paper: Watercolour card, designer paper
- Paper Size: A6
- Ink: Ranger black archival ink
- Accessories: Circle dies, double sided glue tape, Zig Clean Clear Watercolours, black fine liner pen
- Techniques: Watercolouring
Thanks for stopping by!