This is my first attempt at a Bokeh technique card; the youtube tutorials make this look easy but beware, dear reader – it’s not! 🙂
- I used a heavy water colour card and added Ultramarine, Brilliant Green and Sunshine Yellow colours to the card front and let it dry.
- I used some circle dies to create a handmade circle stencil and daubed in white pigment ink on the card front to create a diffused look.
- The sentiment was stamped with black pigment ink and the card was cut to just under an A6 size.
- When I placed the card front on the card blank it looked too tone on tone so I created a black border.
- First I outlined the beige card blank with a black Sharpie and then added black glitter on it by adding double sided tape on the Sharpied outline.
- The card front was then adhered to the blank with double sided tape.
- Stamps: Sentiment stamp
- Paper: Water colour paper, 220 gsm card blank
- Paper Size: A6
- Ink: Hobbycraft Pigment ink (black and white), Winsor & Newton William Drawing Ink
- Accessories: Hobbycraft black glitter, double sided foam tape, double sided tape, handmade circle stencil, dauber, black Sharpie
- Techniques: Bokeh
This card has been submitted for the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by!