Here’s a super quick birthday present idea. The entire thing took less than 40 minutes to put together.
I made a box set of six colouring cards for a friend today (along with a cute birthday card) and added some colouring pencils.
- I glued Millie Marotta’s Animal Kingdom postcards on 5″ x 7″ Kraft card blanks.
- Rounded the edges with a corner punch (looks so much nicer)
- Added faux stitching with a gel pen
- The entire process took less than 20 minutes
I then made the folder to hold the cards
- I folded a 12″ x 12″ Cafe Mediterranean cardstock into half (vertically) which gave me the two sides of my folder
- I then folded the cardstock horizontally – (no measurements, full on eye-balling)
- I used plastic green brads to hold the ends in place (take a look at the picture to see what I mean)
- That’s it!
Next up was the little box for my colouring pencils
- This was made using Crafter’s Companion Envelobox
- The card stock used was Teresa Collins – Fabrications Canvas
(isn’t it cute?)
And finally, I added a little gift tag and some ribbon – and here it is!
Now all I have to do is stick it in the post!
Thanks for visiting!
Gorgeous gift idea! 😊
LikeLiked by 1 person